Being single for so long I’ve often wondered why I haven’t found someone worth dating. I’ve come to the conclusion that I intimidate guys with my great achievements like writing this blog, working for a PR firm, my flawless winged liner, and handling my liquor better than most men. The list is endless but I have a few flaws too, I guess. Here are a few reasons where I might be scaring them off…
3. My Personality: I just said my personality is awesome and I stand by that statement. The only thing is men nowadays can’t take a little sarcasm, let alone my level of sarcasm. I’m sarcastic AF & guys can’t appreciate it the way I need them to.
4. I’m Lipstick and Vodka: My blog is a big part of my life and so is alcohol. Alcohol includes drunk texting (‘Nuf said).
5. Affection IS One-Sided: By one-sided I mean I’m affectionate but you can’t be. I’m a girl boss in the making which may come off as cold because I tend to not have time to do anything but work until I want to love you and hold you all the time. Then you can’t save yourself from all this ~shimmys awkwardly~
6. I’m Bold: I believe in honesty no matter how much it will hurt someone. If you can’t take my honesty I can’t take your love.
7. I Love My Bed More: I like my bed too much which means I’ll sleep with it more than you.
8. Feelings? What are those?: I naturally can’t take someone seriously so I tend to be very cold towards the people I date. When a man has tried to be serious with me I tend to joke about it, ultimately making him walk away ~shrugs~